I didn't have much time to work out this morning, so I decided I'd do a 5-minute warmup on the elliptical, then I'd head to the HIIT room and do just a few different exercises. I was honestly dreading it; I don't know if it's worse to have a trainer pushing you in HIIT class or to have to push yourself. Anyway, I was good and sweaty when it was done, and I really only spent about 15-20 minutes in the HIIT room. Here is what I did:
15 squat jumps on the TRX
15 20-lb kettlebell swings
(3 rounds of the above, no rest in between)
15 standing mountain climbers (1 rep equals both sides, not just one leg)
15 reps of sitting on the exercise ball, touching the kettlebell side to side (oblique workout)
(3 rounds of the above, no rest in between)
15 reps holding a 45-weight plate in one arm (by my side), other hand by my head, small bend sideways
15 pushups on the TRX
1 round of the peak of track 9 from Body Attack class (20 tuck jumps, broken up into groups of 4, with running forward and backward in between, followed by 32 jumping jacks)
(3 rounds of the above...DEFINITELY rested in between, since that Attack combo makes me feel like I'm going to puke!)
1 set of 50 mountain climbers on the floor (counting 1 each time both legs completed a climb, not just when one leg did it)
(2 rounds of the above)
No comments:
Post a Comment