Sunday, October 20, 2013

Time Flies...

Woah.  I thought I'd posted a week and a half or two weeks ago, but it turns out it's been almost 4 weeks since I've posted anything in the blog!

Blame a busy home/work/social life, blame back-to-school, blame fatigue, blame whatever...I've been neglectful of this blog!  I think deep down, though, in the subconscious level, I've been avoiding it.  I had been in a great routine, eating to fuel my body, working out hard, living a healthy lifestyle overall...and now, I'm just not.  I saw some pictures my sister posted of me today, and I don't look good.  I can definitely tell I've gained weight (and NOT muscle weight).

So, how to get back on track?  The easy answer is to just do it.  Keep the change (the healthy change), as the blog name implies.  But it's not that easy, at least in the moment-to-moment sense.  I feel like I've set a ton of different goals for myself, both privately and publicly (i.e., here).  I'm not sure what it is that I am lacking (willpower? A specific vision?) that keeps me from just changing the way I eat and live.  Maybe another public challenge for myself?  Maybe just one step at a time?  

I think the first step is to get back to blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment