My last post was on November 13, almost three months ago. Is anyone out there still? No matter, I suppose...at least Christen is (she was the one who urged me to get back to writing).
The blog is still called Keep the Change, though its no longer associated with the gym. I'm not even a member there right now! I feel kinda lost and homeless...I need to rejoin or find another local gym, but there isn't one that I've found that meets all my criteria for price/classes/hours/daycare/location/etc. Time to stop being so picky, methinks!
So, what to write about? Well, I recently read the book "It Starts with Food," which has really helped me clarify my outlook on my own nutritional needs. I just completed my first Whole 30 on February 4, and now I'm on day 2 of a Whole 60. Asa is joining me this time (for a Whole 30; he's not quite ready to do the Whole 60!), and it's nice to have his support.
I will write more about my first Whole 30 experience in my next post, but for now, I just wanted to say hello again.
Hello!
ReplyDeleteمكافحة حشرات المنزل
شركه مكافحه حشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة الناموس بالقطيف
اسعار مكافحة الحشرات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف