In my Friday post, I went a little crazy and actually said I was going to post my weight weekly (and my food journal, though that's not as embarrassing!), and I also said I'd do that on Mondays to keep me in check over the weekend. This is all part of my quest to lose 10 pounds in 12 weeks (by June 8).
Grrrr. Monday's already here.
Starting weight: 172 lbs
Today's weight:169.5 lbs
Friday, 3/16 (1,527 calories)
Pre-workout snack (80 calories):
1 banana
Workout:
Spin class at the Kzoo YMCA (special "bonding activity" for Maple Street teachers - lots of
fun, but not nearly as challenging as RPM!)
Breakfast (180 calories):
Chobani Peach Greek yogurt
2 T. creamer in decaf coffee
Lunch (650 calories):
Los Amigos taco bar - this is my best estimate of calories for a taco salad with lots of
lettuce and some chicken, rice, salsa, guacamole, and about 15 chips
Snack (90 calories):
1 orange
Dinner (377 calories):
1 c. broccoli
Spinach salad with 2 oz. chicken, 1 T. olive oil, 2 t. vinegar
1 T. peanut butter
1 Jell-o pudding cup
Snack (150 calories):
Microwave popcorn
Saturday, 3/17 (1,514 calories)
Pre-workout (140 calories):
1 Chobani Peach Greek Yogurt
Workout:
Body Pump class, 10 minutes of ab exercises
Breakfast (160 calories):
Planter's Nut-rition bar
Lunch (452 calories):
1/2 peanut butter sandwich
1 d'Anjou pear
1 packet lower-sugar Quaker oatmeal
1 Jello-pudding cup
Dinner (562 calories):
Large taco salad - black beans and ground chicken, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, salsa
Baked tortilla chips
1 c. strawberries
Snack (200 calories):
Microwave popcorn
Sunday, 3/19 (1,539 calories)
Pre-workout (207 calories):
Pumpkin protein shake with spinach
Workout:
25 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes abs
Snack (51 calories):
Almonds
Lunch (707 calories):
*This is an estimate of what I ate at Olde Peninsula for my dad's birthday lunch...I always try to
overestimate the caloric count in restaurant foods when I'm not sure!
3 Tablespoons Brewpub dip with 10 tortilla chips
2 c. broccoli
Grilled chicken breast with spinach
Dinner (480 calories):
1 orange
Small taco salad - black beans and ground chicken, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, salsa
Baked tortilla chips
2 Jello-pudding cups
Snack (94 calories):
2 oz. grilled chicken
Way to go Julie! That is a great start! You are down 1/3 ALREADY! Wow! You are awesome!
ReplyDelete