Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in and Food Journal

Four days ahead of schedule, and I met my goal of getting to 160 pounds!  Considering this week involved a Memorial Day cookout, a trip to Michigan's Adventure, and two birthday parties (Ozzie turns one tomorrow!), I did pretty well.

That being said, for the amount I'm exercising, I still think the weight is coming off very slowly.  It has to be a food issue...hopefully the metabolic testing I'm doing tomorrow will help steer me in the right direction!!!

Starting weight: 172 
Last week's weight:  160.4
This week's weight:  159.8

Monday, May 28 (? calories) 
Breakfast (250 calories):
     6 scrambled egg whites, oatmeal
Workout:
     Bike ride - 21 miles (about 1.75 hours)
Snack (160 calories):   
     Greek yogurt, baked tortilla chips
Dinner (?):
     We went to a party at a friend's house.  I didn't keep track of everything, but I also tried to make sure I didn't eat
     too much (I'd gone on a 21 mile bike ride, so I did have a lot of calories left!).  I ate the following: chips and 
     salsa, turkey burger (no bun), baked chips, 1 beer, 1 cup of a mixed drink, quinoa salad, grilled veggies, and
     a few other things.

Tuesday, May 29 (1,645 calories) 
Breakfast (336 calories):
     1 large banana, oatmeal, skinny mocha
Lunch (476 calories):
     spinach salad with feta cheese and olive oil/vinegar dressing, 1 c. blueberries, Greek yogurt, Baked Lays
Snack (150 calories):
     1 small apple, 1 T. peanut butter
Workout:
     Jogging - 4 miles   
Dinner (483 calories):
    Scramble with egg whites, mushrooms, onions, and turkey bakon; 1/4 c. quinoa salad
Snack (200 calories):
     1 banana, 1.5 c. canteloupe

Wednesday, May 30 (1,943 calories - trip to Michigan's Adventure!)   
Breakfast (455 calories):
     Oatmeal with raisins and protein powder; skinny mocha
Lunch (700 calories):
     Pure Organic Fruit & Nut Bar, french fries
Snacks (600 calories):
     ice cream, fruit & yogurt parfait, Twizzlers
Dinner (188 calories):
     4 oz. chicken
Workout:
     walking around Michigan's Adventure all day!


Thursday, May 31 (1,719 calories) 
Workout:
      BodyAttack class  
Breakfast (428 calories):
     6 scrambled egg whites, 1 large banana, skinny mocha
Lunch (626 calories):
     QDoba naked burrito - black beans, chicken, guacamole, chips, and fajita vegetables
Dinner (440 calories):
     spinach salad with olive oil/vinegar and fat free feta, oatmeal with raisins and protein powder
Snack (245 calories):
     apple with 2 T. peanut butter


Friday, June 1 (? calories) 
Breakfast (396 calories):
     Oatmeal, 6 scrambled egg whites, 1/2 banana, coffee with 2 T. cream
Workout:
     BodyPump class and 20 minutes elliptical at low intensity  
Lunch (417 calories):
     spinach salad with 3 oz. chicken and oil/vinegar, oatmeal and raisins, almonds
Dinner (?):
     At a birthday party for a family friend, I didn't keep track of amounts, but I ate the following:
     veggies and dip, blueberries, watermelon, mini-pizza, and birthday cake

Saturday, June 2 (1,790 calories) 
Breakfast (206 calories):
     6 scrambled egg whites, 1/2 banana
Workout:
     Floor workout with Jessica, SuperRPM class  
Lunch (527 calories):
    4 oz. pork tenderloin, 1/2 c. brown rice, mixed vegetables, 1 c. grapes
Snack (151 calories):
     almonds, Greek yogurt
Dinner (676 calories):
    spinach salad with fat free feta, 1 c. garbanzo beans, and oil/vinegar dressing, apple with peanut butter,
    1 banana
Snack (230 calories):
     oatmeal and raisins

Sunday, June 3
I didn't keep track today.  We had Ozzie's first birthday party, and so I ate a really healthy breakfast and snack (eggs and Greek yogurt, respectively), took the Attack/Pump combo AND Flow, and then ate party food.  Our version of party food is pretty healthy: veggies and dip, guacamole and baked tortilla chips, and fruit kebabs.  Of course, there were some not-so-healthy options: cake (because of the gluten, I could only eat frosting), frozen yogurt, and Doritos.

    



1 comment:

  1. WOW! you are doing fantastic Julie!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete