It's my favorite time at the gym - Launch weekend!!! Starting tomorrow, and for the next 3-4 weeks, we'll be doing the new releases in all the classes. Friday and Sunday schedules will be the same, but the Saturday schedule is a little different - be sure to check it out.
I love Launch because of all the energy it brings. The instructors are pumped up (pun intended), the members have new challenges in all the classes, and everyone seems to be having such a good time. It always renews my commitment to fitness.
Asa and I are part of the group of crazy people who signed up to do the decathlon. The blitz in January was super fun; I'm sure the decathlon will be as well! I'm pretty sure I can make it through the decathlon...it's our training session with Jill the next day that has me worried!
Remember, you're welcome to bring non-member friends this weekend. It's the perfect time for people to give the group fitness classes a try since the material will be new to everyone.
What Launch classes are you going to attend? What do you like about Launch?
Good luck, crazy lady ;)
ReplyDelete