I'm still not ready to publish my weight...it's definitely way up from the last time I posted in June, when I hit 159 pounds. The good news is that I was getting back into good habits and the number is coming down. The bad news is that my exercise has been curtailed since my knee is injured. I see a doctor this afternoon; hopefully, he can give me some answers! The other bad news is that I was faced with many food temptations this weekend, and I pretty much gave in to all of them without journaling. Sigh...it's a vicious cycle that I never seem to break, right? How do people who get really skinny (or at least a healthy weight) DO that and maintain that? I haven't been able to conquer that yet.
Monday, September 10 - 1,579 calories
Breakfast (432 cal): egg whites, oatmeal, sugar-free mocha
Snack (200 cal): Balance Bar
Lunch (287 cal): PB&J sandwich, mixed veggies, nectarine
Snack (60 cal): Tootsie Pop
Dinner (600 cal): Chicken Cacciatore, brown rice
Tuesday, September 11 - 1,529 calories
Breakfast (280 cal): Balance bar, banana
Lunch (435 cal): PB&J sandwich, mixed veggies, Chobani Greek yogurt, nectarine
Snack (160 cal): Baked Lays
Dinner (449 cal): egg whites, turkey sausage, hash browns
Snack (205 cal): apple with peanut butter
Wednesday, September 12 - 1,663 calories
Pre-workout (80 cal): banana
Workout 1: Floor exercises with Jessica, 30 minutes arc trainer
Breakfast (382 cal): Balance bar, skinny mocha
Lunch (320 cal): Cafe Steamers frozen meal, bell peppers, nectarine
Snack (286 cal): Greek yogurt, steamed corn, nectarine
Dinner (295 cal): 5 oz chicken, mixed veggies
Workout 2: CXWORX
Snack (300 cal): raisins and almonds
Thursday, September 13 - 1,583 calories
Breakfast (332 cal): egg whites, skinny mocha
Snack (80 cal): banana
Lunch (320 cal): Cafe Steamers frozen meal, nectarine, bell peppers
Snack (55 cal): apple
Dinner (796 cal): black bean burger (no bun) kettle chips, guacamole, ice cream
Friday, September 14 - 2,354 calories
Workout: 60 minutes arc trainer
Breakfast (462 cal): balance bar, skinny mocha, medium banana
Lunch (280 cal): nectarine, Cafe Steamers frozen meal
Dinner (1,612 cal): 2 Redbridge gluten-free beers, 3 pieces pizza at Old Chicago
Saturday, September 15
Did not record food but walked/jogged 4 miles
Sunday, September 16
Did not record food but took Attack/Pump combo and CXWORX and jogged 2 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment