Does anyone have a favorite new Les Mills release? I really enjoyed every class I've taken so far (RPM, Pump, CXWORX, and Flow). Asa said the new Attack is super hard. The new Flow has a bird pose (I've never been able to master that!), and it really works on stretching the hamstrings, which I desperately need. CX has some great plank and side plank work. Pump has a new move in the lunge track and reverses the presses in the chest track (so you're pushing from bottom to top). RPM focuses on power training - I left with my legs feeling like Jell-o!
I really like this post-Launch period, when we do the new releases for 3-4 weeks. It allows me to train in a class, not just take the class and see what it throws at me. I know what moves are coming, and I can set measurable goals to improve a little each time I take the class over the next couple weeks. I know there are some people who really don't like repeating the releases for that long (namely, people who take RPM every day!), but I definitely think it has its benefits!
No comments:
Post a Comment