Sunday, January 27, 2013

A New Kind of Torture

Have you tried it yet????




The Jacob's Ladder is actually super fun!  You control the speed/intensity, and there are handrails on the sides if you want a little more stability (as opposed to grabbing the rungs).  I only did ten minutes, and I felt like I got a great workout!  There are just two downsides: 

     1) It's a big machine to wipe down when you're finished (but please do!  It really grosses me out when people walk away from the cardio machines without wiping them down!). 

     2) With where it's positioned right now, everyone who comes up the stairs or comes out of the group fitness rooms gets a look at your backside as you're bent over working out (note to everyone: short shorts are not advisable for this machine).

I'm so glad the owners invested in this - thanks, Jill, Marta, and LuAnne!!!

1 comment: