It was a wonderful week, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I lost a little weight (although that's a bonus). Here are the reasons I'm feeling great about last week:
1. I increased my squat weight in Pump class to 30 pounds on each side.
2. I held a plank for 4 minutes and 2 seconds on Friday.
3. I went to three classes (Attack, Pump, and Flow) on Thursday.
4. Prior to my dad's retirement party on Saturday, I took two classes at SWAT and ate
healthily so I could indulge at the party. I probably overindulged, but at least I started out
strong!
Starting weight: 172
Last week's weight: 162
This week's weight: 161.4
Tuesday, May 8 (1,564 calories)
Workout:
30 minutes on the treadmill @6.1 mph, 15 minutes on the elliptical at low intensity
Breakfast (425 calories):
1/2 c. oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 T. raisins, nonfat/sugar free vanilla latte
Snack (100 calories):
almonds
Lunch (295 calories):
spinach and mixed greens salad with 1 oz. fat free feta, 1/2 T. olive oil and vinegar, and 1/2 c. garbanzo
beans, 1 pear
Dinner (533 calories):
scrambled eggs and egg whites with onions, red pepper, spinach, and mushrooms, 3 slices turkey bacon,
2 oz. quinoa
Snack (211 calories):
popcorn, 2 oz. sweet potato, 1 c. strawberries
Wednesday, May 9 (1,688 calories):
Pre-workout snack (80 calories):
1 banana
Workout:
35 minutes of interval training on the elliptical, floor workout with Jessica
Breakfast (370 calories):
1/2 c. oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 T. raisins, nonfat/sugar free vanilla latte (small)
Lunch (448 calories):
1 oz. baked tortilla chips, 2 oz. avocado, 5 oz. chicken, pico de gallo
Dinner (490 calories):
1 turkey burger, 1 oz. avocado, 4 oz. sweet potato, 2 oz. quinoa, asparagus
Snack (300 calories):
frozen yogurt
Thursday, May 10 (2,103 calories):
Pre-workout (80 calories):
1 apple
Workout #1:
Body Attack class
Breakfast (455 calories):
1/2 c. oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 T. raisins, skinny mocha
Lunch (451 calories):
spinach salad with 1/2 T. olive oil, vinegar, quinoa, & feta cheese, 1 pear, Baked Lays
Dinner (496 calories):
2 c. broccoli, 5 oz. grilled chicken, almonds, 2 oz. sweet potatoes
Workout #2:
Body Pump class AND Body Flow class
Dinner 2 (315 calories):
1/2 c. oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 T. raisins
Snack (406 calories):
1 banana, 2 T. peanut butter, almonds
Friday, May 11 (1,587 calories):
Breakfast (286 calories):
6 scrambled egg whites, almonds, 1 pear
Lunch (348 calories):
spinach salad with quinoa, fat free feta, and olive oil and vinegar
Snack (97 calories):
celery, 1 c. blueberries
Dinner (460 calories):
4 oz. grilled chicken, 2/3 c. sugar snap peas, 1 apple, 2 T. peanut butter
Snacks (300 calories):
chips and guacamole, Rice Krispie treat
Saturday, May 12 (?)
Breakfast (140 calories):
Chobani Greek yogurt
Workout:
Body Pump and RPM classes
Lunch (420 calories):
1/2 c. oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 T. raisins
Snack (175 calories):
grapes, apples, baby carrots
No comments:
Post a Comment