Oy, another week of sickness. I was sick Monday, Thursday, Friday, and a little on Saturday - dizzy, nauseated, and drained (NO, I'm not pregnant). I don't know what is going on, but I definitely didn't work out much this week, and with all this gorgeous weather, I've been wanting to get outside to run!! Fingers crossed that the virus is finally out of my system...
Starting weight: 172
Last week's weight: 161.4
This week's weight: 160.4
Monday, May 14 (1,297 calories - I was sick today, so I skipped breakfast and my workout)
Lunch (410 calories):
1/2 c. oats with 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and 2 T. raisins, 1 T. peanut butter
Snack (51 calories):
almonds
Snack (136 calories):
1 banana, cucumber
Dinner (445 calories):
oatmeal with 2 T. raisins, 1 c. broccoli, pizza toppings (when my family gets pizza, since I cut out gluten,
I usually just eat the toppings off of a slice!)
Snack (255 calories):
oatmeal, 1 T. peanut butter, yogurt
Tuesday, May 15 (1,797 calories)
Workout #1:
RPM class, 1.5 miles on the treadmill at 6 mph
Breakfast (415 calories):
6 scrambled egg whites, 1 c. blueberries, skinny mocha
Lunch (233 calories):
Fage Greek yogurt, spinach salad with cucumbers, fat free feta, and 1/2 T. olive oil and vinegar
Snack (160 calories):
Baked Lays
Snack (133 calories):
oatmeal, 1 oz. baked chicken
Workout #2:
Body Pump
Dinner (856 calories - at Comensoli's)
1 glass cabernet sauvignon, salad with balsamic vinaigrette and feta cheese, steamed asparagus,
8 oz. salmon, ice cream
Wednesday, May 16 (1,512 calories)
Breakfast (315 calories):
1/2 c. oats with 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and 2 T. raisins
Lunch (197 calories):
1 c. strawberries, spinach salad with fat free feta, cucumber, and 1/2 T. olive oil & 1/2 T. vinegar
Dinner (860 calories):
2 chicken tacos from Big Burrito (no cheese or sour cream), tortilla chips, salsa
Snack (140 calories):
2 T. chocolate chips
Thursday, May 17 (1,406 calories)
Breakfast (100 calories):
Oatmeal
Workout:
20 minutes on the stair mill, 2 miles on the treadmill (some running, some walking with incline), floor
workout with Jessica
Snack (182 calories):
Skinny mocha
Lunch (468 calories):
1 c. black beans, 1 banana, 1 Planters Nut-rition Energy bar
Snack (251 calories):
1 c. broccoli, 1 small apple, Fage Greek yogurt, almonds
Dinner (405 calories):
oats with protein powder and raisins, dried apple slices
Friday, May 18 (1,139 calories)
Breakfast (80 calories):
1/2 banana, decaf coffee with 2 T. cream
Lunch (535 calories):
oatmeal, 1/2 apple, 1.5 T. peanut butter, 1 banana, almonds
Dinner (524 calories):
large apple, 2.5 T. peanut butter, oatmeal
Saturday, May 19 (1,254 calories)
Workout:
20 minutes elliptical machine
Brunch (475 calories):
skinny mocha, scramble at East Egg with egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, and onion, 1 slice bacon,
1/2 c. home fries cooked with no butter or oil
Snack (40 calories):
red pepper and cucumber
Dinner (629 calories):
McDonald's Caesar salad with grilled chicken, light balsamic vinaigrette, small french fries, 1
chicken nugget, 1/2 brownie
Snack (110 calories):
mini-pretzels
Sunday, May 20 (1,706 calories):
Breakfast (230 calories):
6 scrambled egg whites, 1 small apple
Workout 1:
BodyAttack/Pump combo class and BodyFlow class
Lunch (897 calories - out to eat at Brewster's):
1 c. chili, 1/2 grilled chicken wrap (without cheese), 20 fries
Snack (142 calories):
1/2 granola bar, 2 c. watermelon
Workout 2:
2.6 miles jogging on the Kalamazoo River Valley Trail
Dinner (437 calories):
oats with protein powder and raisins, 1 c. broccoli, 2 c. watermelon
No comments:
Post a Comment