Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in and Food Journal

So, there it is - I met my goal of losing 10 pounds before June 8.  I am happy about that, but the feeling of achievement is somewhat dampened because I had a horrible week.  Looking back, it seems to be a pattern that if I have a great week, then the next week is crappy.  The issue is always food, not exercise - I feel like I'm getting to the gym a lot and working hard, but I'd definitely see better results if I worked harder on the eating part of it.  I didn't journal, and I ate way too much almost every day.  Why is this such an issue in my life?  I have the best intentions at the beginning of every day, but I sabotage myself.  I'm a hot mess!


Starting weight: 172
Last week's weight: 162.2
Today's weight:  162



New goal: 160 pounds by June 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment