Tell us a little about yourself.
I am married, with two beautiful little girls, Cambria and Maci. I am a stay-at-home mom. I love the summer, swimming, yard work, anything outside.
What is your usual weekly workout routine?
Lots of BodyPump and as much BodyFlow as I can. I am usually at SWAT 5 or 6 times a week.
What are your go-to snacks and meals?
We love yogurt and string cheese.
How do you balance being active with the demands of your daily life?
I have built being active into my daily life, so it is just part of it now.
What is a fitness or healthy living goal you have for yourself?
I want to eventually start running and to complete a 5k.
What do you like about being a member at SWAT?
I LOVE the instructors, the steam room, the CLASSES, and my kids absolutely love the Kids Kove.
What is your favorite class at SWAT? Why?
Tough question… I would almost say BodyFlow, because you can work out at your own intensity, with your own body weight. This class was my building block to get “ready” for other classes after I had my daughter, Maci.

No comments:
Post a Comment