I've been working out often with Jessica, former Featured Member on the blog. She does a lot of research and comes up with some awesome workouts, and I especially enjoy the ab and core exercises we do together. She is super strong; I attempt the same moves and usually end up flailing on the ground while she remains in perfect control. This morning, I witnessed her hold a plank for 5 minutes and 22 seconds (I only made it to 3 minutes and 2 seconds).
Check out the video below, then give the move a try. Keep in mind, though - she started with just her feet on the ball, then after a couple weeks worked up to one hand on a ball, then added the third ball even later. You are totally welcome to go all out and try this version right away...but don't say I didn't warn you.
Wowzer! That its awesome!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!! That is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteJulie! Don't sell yourself short, 3 minutes is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThere's a move for my wish list. Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThere's a move for my wish list. Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThere's a move for my wish list. Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThere's a move for my wish list. Impressive!
ReplyDelete