Monday, April 2, 2012
Weigh-in and Food Journal
I feel like I ate a TON this week. Saturday night was our 11th wedding anniversary, so Asa and I went out to eat at Fieldstone Grill. We did not hold back...we had drinks, appetizers, dinner, and dessert, and I didn't even attempt to count calories. I was back on track Sunday morning, though!
Starting weight: 172
Last week's weight: 167
This week's weight: 166
I am on spring break this upcoming week - it's always more difficult to stick to healthy eating patterns when I'm at home than at work (I don't have much down time at work, so I'm not constantly grazing). Throw my son's birthday and Easter in there, and the food temptations will be many. Wish me luck!
Monday, March 26 (1,515 calories)
Breakfast (290 calories):
6 egg whites, oatmeal, large decaf w/ 2 T. cream
Lunch (328 calories):
spinach salad with hardboiled egg, 1/2 T. olive oil, 1/2 T. vinegar, Baked Lays
Snack (150 calories):
Planter's Nut-rition bar
Dinner (747 calories) - at Comensoli's:
grilled asparagus (no butter or oil), grilled salmon, side salad with feta and balsamic on the side,
spumoni ice cream
Tuesday, March 27 (1,476 calories)
Breakfast (290 calories):
2 egg whites, oatmeal, large decaf w/ 2 T. cream
Lunch (531 calories):
4 oz. chicken, 2 T. Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce, 1 c. green beans, 1 d'Anjou pear,
Chobani Greek yogurt
Dinner (518 calories):
6 egg whites, spinach salad with 1/2 T. olive oil, 1/2 T. vinegar, 1 Braeburn apple, 2 T. peanut butter
Workout:
20 minutes on the StairMaster, 2/3 Body Pump class (I left before lunges), core workout
Snack (137 calories):
Almonds, 1 piece turkey bacon
Wednesday, March 28 (1,747)
Pre-workout (80 calories):
1 banana
Workout:
15 minutes elliptical machine at low intensity, RPM class
Breakfast (332 calories):
6 egg whites, venti sugar free/fat free mocha from Starbucks
Snack (70 calories):
Fun size M&Ms
Lunch (380 calories):
spinach salad with 1 oz. chicken, 1/2 T. olive oil, 1/2 T. vinegar, 1 c. green beans, 1 oz. avocado,
1/2 oz. baked tortilla chips, 1 orange
Snack (150 calories):
Planter's Nut-rition bar
Dinner (465 calories):
5 oz. grilled chicken, 2/3 c. mixed veggies (corn, peas, carrots, green beans), 1/2 c. whole grain blend
(quinoa, wild rice)
Thursday, March 29 (1,651 calories)
Pre-workout (95 calories):
1 T. peanut butter
Workout:
60 minutes elliptical (10 minute warmup, 40 minutes intervals, 10 minute cooldown)
Breakfast (340 calories):
oatmeal, skinny mocha from Starbucks
Lunch (351 calories):
spinach salad with 1 hardboiled egg, 1/2 T. olive oil, 1/2 T. vinegar, 1 oz. avocado, 1/2 oz. baked tortilla chips,
1 pear
Snack (210 calories):
string cheese, Planter's Nut-rition bar
Snack (200 calories):
salad with 1 oz. cheese and 1 T. dressing
Workout:
Body Pump class
Dinner (355 calories):
5 oz. chicken breast, 1 c. green beans, 1/4 c. whole grain blend (quinoa, wild rice)
Snack (100 calories):
microwave popcorn
Friday, March 30 (2,062 calories)
Breakfast (273 calories):
1 c. blueberries, 6 egg whites, large decaf w/2 T. cream
Lunch (540 calories):
spinach salad with 1/2 T. olive oil, 1/2 T. vinegar, baked tortilla chips, salsa, avocado, 1 c. green beans,
1 T. peanut butter
Snack (303 calories):
1/2 c. whole grain blend (quinoa and wild rice), almonds, raisins
Workout:
RPM class, 15 minutes elliptical at low intensity
Dinner (946 calories...spread over 2-3 hours):
oatmeal, avocado and baked tortilla chips, 6 oz. cabernet sauvignon,
2 c. curried chickpeas (at Food Dance)
Saturday, March 31 (??? calories)
Breakfast (173 calories):
5 egg whites, 1/2 pear
Workout:
25 minutes Stair Master at moderate intensity, 10 minutes on treadmill at 6mph, 10 minutes on elliptical
at moderate intensity, core workout and pullups (on assisted pullup machine)
Lunch (393 calories):
large decaf with 2 T. cream, spinach salad with hardboiled egg, 1/2 T. olive oil, lemon juice, and
bell peppers, 1/4 c. quinoa/wild rice, 1 c. blueberries
Dinner (??? calories):
LOTS of food and drinks for our anniversary dinner at Fieldstone Grill
Sunday, April 1 (1,718 calories)
Breakfast (150 calories):
6 egg whites
Workout:
Body Attack/Pump combo class
Lunch (313 calories):
oatmeal, 1 c. blueberries, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers
Snacks (436 calories):
Almonds, d'Anjou pear, banana, 1 T. peanut butter, 2/3 c. mixed vegetables, string cheese
Dinner (819 calories):
Jerk chicken skewers and sweet potato fries (at Burdick's)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you can eat peanut butter before you work out! If I eat any kind of nuts, even a couple hours before I go to the gym, I get sick. It's a bummer..
ReplyDeleteThat IS a bummer!!! I love peanut butter. It's a great pre-workout snack for me because it just sits there...no sloshing around while I'm exercising!
Delete